Monday, April 11, 2011

April 2011

My boyfriend lives in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota. Every time I'm there, I usually take pictures of something exciting we see or do. I'm posting some awesome pictures that I've taken the last couple times I was there that show some beautiful places in Minnesota. Minus the cold weather in the winters, it really is a beautiful place!

This picture was taken at the Minehaha waterfalls. It was such a beautiful waterfall, and the snow and ice made it even more gorgeous!


Minehaha Waterfall


Baseball stadium where the Twins play!


Gorgeous bridge



The poor Minnesota Viking's collapsed stadium :( This picture was taken in the Guthrie Theater. This specific room in the theater was called the "Yellow Room." (That is why the picture is yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment